Front-end is always fun, but there's tons to learn. Here's some big links to cover even more.
- The Front-end Development Handbook
- A digital textbook touching on all the major aspects of a front-end developer’s career path, skill sets, salary, and useful resources. A personal favorite of mine!
- Modern Dev Spellbook
- A giant thesaurus and resource list for nearly all topics relating to modern front-end web development.
- Front-end Interview Q&A
- A list of common front-end development interview questions, and most of their answers.
- Inclusive Components
- A library of tutorials for building usable, customizable, and accessible front-end components
- An archive of useful posts, tricks, and tutorials for all things front-end